Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the www.shopcsgoaccounts.com website (the “Service”)
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
To use the website, you must be 18 years or older or under the supervision of an adult. The use of the website for commercial purposes or as a third party on behalf of a user is not allowed unless it is explicitly told to us beforehand with the consent of the user. Any breach of these terms and conditions will lead to revocation of the order and other possible penalties.
The information posted on the website in terms of conditions is subjective to the person making them. Any views made by the customers are in no way the representation of the views of us. Certain features are only available if you register. Should you register then you are liable to provide information accurately to the best of your ability. If there are changes to that information, then you must make those changes immediately. Members are personally liable and responsible for the safe keeping of their accounts and passwords and are advised to not share them under any condition. Any illegal activity done under the username of a user would make that user personally liable for it. If you however are facing problems regarding some illegal activity via your account but that is not done by you then you may inform us.
Pricing and Acceptance of Order
It is the right of us to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any time. You may be asked for further information (not just limited to the phone number and the address) before we accept your order. (In terms of payment via credit or debit cards, we reserve the right to get further verification regarding identification, personal information, the residence, place of delivery and the ability for the use to make the payment by the user (like banking information). The inability or the lack of provision of such information may lead to us cancelling your order immediately. If there is doubt or suspicion regarding fraudulent activity and misuse of credit card or debit card to make a payment for the purchase of product will also lead to the possible cancellation of the order immediately.)
It is our duty to provide the information posted on the website as accurately as possible. However, there might be errors, such as the product being mispriced. It will be our top priority to make the corrections as soon as possible. However, we reserve the right of refusal and cancelation of an order at any given time for which we may or may not inform you. We have the right to cancel or refuse delivery even if you have paid in case the product is mispriced or not showed correctly, we will compensate for the charged credit card price in case the order is cancelled or refused.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service. You have to be verified on PayPal to help confirm your identity. The only user will valid information will be entertained.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Delivery Method and Time
Products are sent as soon as possible via e-mail (the one which the end user registers on the website) after processing the order. The estimated delivery time is one minute to six hours submitting the order in the system. If the order delivery is delayed once the six-hour time period has passed, the customer should contact our customer service by live chat or e-mail.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, service marks belong to the corresponding owners/publishers and we are not related or associated to any of the said owners/publishers in any respect. All services offered on the website are offered by us, not the owners/publishers.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 15 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
- Once payment is done money shall not be refunded at all. Buyer can request for replacement of account within 12 hours Maximum (no information of account should be changed).
- Unnecessary Charge-backs and Scam Attempts will be Dealt with Strong Actions and May Lead to IP Ban.
- In case of a chargeback or dispute escalated by the buyer we have the full authority to revoke/lock the product until the case has been marked closed by PayPal in its review. We will not be held responsible in case of a wrong chargeback is escalated by the customer, leading to account/product locking by us.
- Replacement terms
- You have been provided with a wrong account mistakenly.
- There is no rank on the account at the time of purchase.
- In case of an account being compromised or locked, the customer must notify us as soon as possible so we can try recovering the account within the next three business days once the complaint has been received. We will not be held accountable if the compromised account gets a VAC ban.
- Any account purchased from us get VAC banned or Over-Watched due to cheats used or any other illegal activity by the end user will not be applicable for a refund or replacement at all, and all requests made by the end user will not be entertained by us.
- We will not be responsible for any account sold by the end user to any other person.
Glossary of Terms
- VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat): If a user connects to a VAC-Secured server from a computer with identifiable cheats installed, the VAC system will ban the user from playing that game on VAC-Secured servers in the future.The VAC system reliably detects cheats using their cheat signatures. Any third-party modifications to a game designed to give one player an advantage over another is classified as a cheat or hack and will trigger a VAC ban. This includes modifications to a game’s core executable files and dynamic link libraries. While server admins may choose to ban specific players, server admins cannot VAC ban players.The following will not trigger a VAC ban:
- Using chat programs like X-Fire or Overwolf
- System hardware configurations
- Updated system drivers, such as video card drivers
- Over-Watch: The Over watch lets the CS:GO community regulate itself by allowing qualified and experienced members of the community (‘investigators‘) to review reports of disruptive behavior, determine whether those reports are valid, and apply temporary bans if appropriate.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: Support@shopcsgoaccounts.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.shopcsgoaccounts.com/contact-us[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]