The gaming industry is gaining its power quietly and incredibly. We think we are addicted to Netflix, music and videos where the gaming industry is growing with billions of player on the other end. If we bring this industry into the limelight, we can realise the incredible turnover they make every year. There’s a big leap in the gaming industry, and the popular ones are making billions out of this industry.
Let’s come to a point, though we are moved by movies and other entertainments, all of us have a favourite game that we can’t let go. Games can be addictive, nostalgic and pervasive in many forms. Right from saving the princes to gunshot battlefields all of us have experienced different gaming environments so far. Each has a different flavour and give us a new kind of enthusiasm.
The most important factor that constitutes success is the 3D graphics and virtual reality along with highly engaging audiovisuals that don’t let us drop our mobile. Gamers are considering video games to be the best option when it comes for value-added purchase. They do accept that they can define their life timeline with the games they played since childhood. There are more women gamers than men. No more the industry is gender-centric where only the boys love guns and adventures.
Are things changing than ever before? If we look deep into the success of the gaming industry, we can find that 3 different generations of the audience are into the gaming. The 20k kids are playing, people around 30’s are also enjoying where the previous generation of folks in their 50’s are also into the gaming than ever before. More than just the full range of audience, the increasing number of video games day to day creates a far more significant impact.
All of us love gaming, and now it’s time to feel prideful about our gaming habits. There are so much of benefits that come along with gaming. No more gaming is just a thrill or entertainment.
Let’s get to know more about gaming and its benefits. Scroll down for more.
- Actually, video games help in breaking our bad habits. When we are so much involved with our gaming, we have naturally turned away from the bad habits that ruin us. To be exact, no one can ever just leave our practices at bay. We can only focus on the different interest that helps us to improve. Gaming does wonders enhancing our creativity and thrill streak.
- Gaming improves our decision-making skills. While we are into our video games, we are always in an urge to take a quality decision that would help us in improving our scoring or ranking. Just like that when gamers are asked to take a quick decision, they feel less anxiety and can make a clear and quality decision. In a flash of a second one can arrive at a conclusion for the problems we face in the real world. No more our skill is only for virtual screens.
- Gaming builds up good memory power. If you are an ardent fan of Tetris or Candy, Crush you will accept with me. Engaging your brain to a challenging puzzle has a lot to do with your memory. You’ll know your tricks and nuances in your mind. These kinds of games also help you to ease from the painful memories that are haunting you.
- The best part of gaming is that it makes us an active observer. Just like the virtual game, we become very observant in our real life. This improves our concentration and analysing skills. Gamers are more focussed and can grab thing very quickly and put them in practice very quickly.
- Nowadays games aren’t merely colourful and entertaining. They do come with a lot of historical contents, mathematical context, logical thinking that tests our cognitive skills. It teaches us a lot more than we learn in real life environment.
- Gaming can actually make us more social and anxiety free when we encounter strangers. A kid plays video games with everyone, and all are potential partners. This experience is brought into the lives of adults also. By playing games, we are virtually connected with strangers to go higher in the ranking. Just like that gaming makes us more social in meeting and coordinating with people in real life very quickly.
- Do you love multitasking? Every gamer will say yes! The best part of gaming is multitasking. We are always keen on watching for enemies, and along with that, we are improvising our success streaks fighting our own battle. This also impacts real life where we can concentrate on more than one thing with no more significant effort.
- Nothing can ever distract us while gaming. When we are at the virtual environment, which is the only priority. Stern concentration towards one thing at a time improves our brain speed. Hence the brain is trained to take quick quality decisions very fast. Gamers are prone to solve tricky logical questions and mathematical problems real quick.
5 Top Highest Popular games are
- League of Legends – you can quench all your love for multiplayer battle arena gaming with League of legends. This is a free to play games that were developed and published by Riot games.
- PUBG – PUBG is a kind of arcade games with many battles to fight and bigger maps to explore than any battle gaming ever. However, there’s always a rivalry between PUBG and League of Legends players.
- Fortnite battle Royale – if you are survival game lover, you would’ve never missed a game like this? It instantly became an enormous hit the gamers who loved to battle on royale game genre.
- Diablo – This game is surprisingly a great hit among the gamers. It has fantastic characters, and it’s incredibly fun to play
- Texas Holden poker – pokers have never gone out of fashion, and once again pokers are ruling the online arena with craze than ever before.
Best FPS Games to explore immediately
- Lawbreakers – They are incredible games that can raise up your adrenaline rush in no time. You need to be a fast-paced shooter rapid to duel and win over where every second count in the battle.
- Star wars battlefront – This is yet another shooter game that has captured the hearts of so many. You have a lot to experience with these games from no gravity space to science fiction characters.
- Counterstrike: Global offensive – CS GO has a lot to do with the survival admits the Doppler ganger Desert eagles, quantum leaping moments with a parallel timeline. This is a deadly combination of survival gaming with science fiction gaming. want to buy csgo accounts.
- Tom Clancy’s rainbow sic siege – If you are looking for an unusual multiplayer gaming experience? Go for it! It has a lot to do with hiding and seek tactics, disable tracks and win over enemies with real quick survival skills.
- Borderlands 2 – If you are looking for a single player survivor games, with snipers, fires, pistols and gunshots never miss Borderlands. Now Borderland has promised to bring in several vengeance enemies than its previous version.
Hope you have enjoyed this gaming article! Let us know about your best gaming experience.